WEEK 6 REFLECTIONc
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We had a achieved to get our passion project done and making it so we had to get all our ingredients out and then we had to cut the packet of the mince.We had to put a small amount of oil in and then put it on the medium heat.We had to stir the mince until it turned brown and the put the sauce in. After that we had to put the chips on the plate.Then we had to get our mince on the plate and the cheese and the sour cream then we ate.
What challenges did I have?
We had a challenge to eat a whole plate of nachos quick and we had a challenge to get it done fast because we had hardly any time because someone in my group hadn't done there Passion Project Reflection.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on eating a we bit faster because I ate very slow and I am going to work on doing the dishes.
Riley I really liked your food I liked how
ReplyDeleteyou did a mix of chips in your food next time add
more tamato pased because your mince where a we bit dry.
Riley I like the way you put lots of detail in the reflection,
ReplyDeleteNext time maybe put more chips in the nachos.
Good job Riley I like how you made nachos because they are my favorite
ReplyDeleteNext time you could get some more flavored Doritos and make a mixture.
Riley I really liked your narcos next time you should put more tamato
ReplyDeletepaste in the mince.