Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

WEEK __6_ REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My math because sick and then when I came back I did not no what to do in math.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I did not give up in math because I listened to the teacher and now I no how to do it.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Writing adjective and verbs.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I put good word in it .





2 comments:

  1. Riley, you have had an awesome attitude to learning this week. I like the way you asked for help and you didn't give up after you had been away sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley I like the way you didn't give up when you came back.
    Next time could you put a we bit more detail?
    Can you use some more detail because I don't know what good work you put into your good work.

    ReplyDelete