WALT show our understanding of the number 1, 10, 100
and 1000 more or less.
and 1000 more or less.
(Level 3 Knowledge)
While learning new routines, we have been consolidating our
knowledge of 1, 10, 100 and 1000 more or less.
knowledge of 1, 10, 100 and 1000 more or less.
3,842 + 100 = 3,942 √
9,387 - 1000 =10,387 check
8,237 + 10 =8,237 check
2,473 - 100 =2,473 check
3,902 + 1 =3,903 √
3,492 + 1000 =3,492 check
Here is a photo of some of the work I have done in my group:

I LIKE THE WAY I CAN….. figure it out straight a way- I know
this knowledge in my head without having to work it out.
this knowledge in my head without having to work it out.
MY NEXT GOAL IN MATHS IS…. to be able to work out higher
Numbers with this knowlege
Numbers with this knowlege
Riley, you are develop the knowledge of adding more or less as a tidy number. Your next step is to stop, read the question carefully and check your work.
ReplyDelete