Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 October 2018

TERM 4 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL


My Passion Project title is…We are recreating medieval weapons
Who am I working with?
Riley and Jackson
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
Research and recreate medieval weapons
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
  1. We love creating and learning olden day stuff.
  2. We want to do something a bit more creative rather than sports.
  3. So I can defend myself when my brother is bullying me
What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1)Poster

2) Diarama

3)slides

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Computer, plastic spoon, rubber bands, toothpicks, popsicle sticks, cardboard and hot glue.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Rubber bands break and burning myself with hot glue.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Mum Dad Mr. J Mrs Harsent, Liam.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
If someone needs a sword in war I can give it to them of when I make it I can give it to my future grandson. I will understand the science behind weapons.
Teacher approval: Miss Harsent

No comments:

Post a Comment