Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL


TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project.  Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.

My Passion Project title is…  
how to make a movie about scootering

What are my big questions to guide my learning?
how to make a good quality scooter movie

I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
because its fun to do 
So we known how hard it is to do it
so we known how good we are

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1)video

2)TV

3)slide


What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
scooter something to film on ipad scooters
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
ask some one that knowns how to do it
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Liam teachers
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
we can show them something cool to watch

Teacher approval:


No comments:

Post a Comment